Pedestrian Barrier Systems
Our pedestrian barriers cover a 1 metre and 2 metre working length.
Heavy duty weighted feet to give stability when linked together.
Fitted with a reflective strip on one side, compatible with chapter 8 requirements but can also be fitted on both sides if needed.
Also available with an anti-trip foot system.
They can also be locked together with CLIP attachment for a more permanent locking device to eliminate the risk of them becoming undone and to assist in windy conditions.
Benefits and useage
- Link pin design - secure on uneven ground
- Event management, pedestrian control, temporary excavations and road works
- Advertising signage, warning signage, and reflective strips can be applied
- Produced from prime polymer
- Can be personalised to company colours